In order to find out if you live within our designated area please follow the instructions below.
- Email email@example.com
- First follow this link. www.devon.gov.uk/schoolareamaps This will take you into the School Designated Area Maps screen. This is the screen you use to look for a school’s designated area.
- Click on the small ‘Gaz’ icon, on the top left side of the screen. This is where you need to know the postcode. Enter the postcode in the box provided and click on ‘find’.
- This then gives you a list of addresses with that postcode. Click on the school’s address.
- The designation area for the school will then appear on the screen.
- You will need to zoom out to see the complete designated area map. To do this click on the magnifying glass with the ‘-‘ on it and then click on the map. You may have to do this a couple of times before you can see the complete map.
- You are also able to reposition the map in order to see the complete designated area. This can be done by clicking on the ‘hand’ icon on the left hand side of the screen and then clicking and dragging on the map.